How to order?

WhatsApp 0192822328 (For fast response)
Email to noranni.othman82@gmail.com

Urusan Postage SETIAP ISNIN & KHAMIS sahaja.

Siapa saya?

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am malay with chinese husband, mommy for my precious darling Dhiya Alexander , princess Daisy Amelia and Dahlia Arianna.
“Geniuses are just people who had good mothers.”
― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BananaCado Puree

 BananaCado Puree
Half Avocado & Half Banana : mix & lenyek

 Semalam mummy make BananaCado for my Darl Son....wah he love it so much...licin....comot2 sampai menjilat mulutnye kekeeke
 Lepas matan, terus poo poo HAHAHA
Lepas poo poo change to sleeping cloth & watch TV...while waiting for milk time & sleeping.
My very good boy ;)
Sucking his tumb ;P

No comments: