How to order?

WhatsApp 0192822328 (For fast response)
Email to noranni.othman82@gmail.com

Urusan Postage SETIAP ISNIN & KHAMIS sahaja.

Siapa saya?

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am malay with chinese husband, mommy for my precious darling Dhiya Alexander , princess Daisy Amelia and Dahlia Arianna.
“Geniuses are just people who had good mothers.”
― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Followers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Tea Leaf Baby Pillow

Tea Leaf Baby Pillow

This pillow normally used by Chinese parent for newborns who have a natural startle reflex (terkejut semasa tidur). Originally this pillow filled with bean sprout husk, but its hard for me to find bean sprout husk (earlier I thought this pillow filled with green bean hahaha) but then I modified the idea by replaced with tea leaf.
This tea leaf is special, my brother in law brought from Thailand, which is the leaf not process at all. They pluck the leaf & dried it in leaf form. So if you can see below photo, the tea look rough and smell good.

Tea Leaf

I buy piece of cotton cloth and make the pillow size 30cm x 15cm and filled it with 300gm dried tea leaf.
Some people prefer to make a pillow cover for this pillow, but for me, I wanted to keep the smell strong when we put it on baby chest or tummy, so baby will feel calm & sleep soundly.

I believe mommy smell is the best for newborn, especially for breast feeding moms, you can use this pillow first before let your baby use it, so the milky scent can make baby calm.


This Tea Leaf Baby Pillow cannot bring to wash. Just dry it under hot sun and maintain dried.
This pillow is not only for newborn, it also suit for toddler until their grew up as "bantal busuk".

This is my handmade for my coming second baby, even there have retailer sell this kind of pillow but I believe the one who makes with love by mommy is the best ones! :)


No comments: