How to order?

WhatsApp 0192822328 (For fast response)
Email to noranni.othman82@gmail.com

Urusan Postage SETIAP ISNIN & KHAMIS sahaja.

Siapa saya?

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am malay with chinese husband, mommy for my precious darling Dhiya Alexander , princess Daisy Amelia and Dahlia Arianna.
“Geniuses are just people who had good mothers.”
― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Followers

Friday, April 25, 2014

Welcome to my new kitchen gadget ♥♥♥

Alhamdulillah
Finally it's found it home. It's belong to me now after long journey from UK to here.
Ini lah hasil menabung duit allowance SAHM *happy sgt
Barang sampai port klang awal bln 4 ni, tp sbb ade masalah kelewatan byran kpd pihak distributor d port by UK ppl, maka rabu Kelmarin brg touch down bangi,  main distribution to buyer, since I stay dt, 15min dr my home, mlm td I g collect this airfryer,  nah I org pertama yg g collect brg, mostly diorg nk collect this weekend hihihi
Mmg kancung x sabar2 naa

Ingatkn mlm td jugak nk test power but daddy busy, he worked at kitchen
(Recently ada big quality issues at taiwan subcond, hubby jd famous sampai ke VP kt US nun, vos he is the key person in charge in solving the issue) every day need to update to top management) stress katanya after this issue close dia nk amik cuti, rehat. Hohoholiday la kot yeay!!!!

So sbb x sempat test mlm td, bgn og koko tanya,  mommy what is this? Ha terus la test power bt breakfast coklat pastry and apple cinnamon pastry.  Hehehe
Then ingat lunch nibnk msk fried bihun and ayam airfry hahaha
I m  not going to make it "gajah putih" okey
Since it big, I have to use bit wisely.  Bukan murah tau, masa I beli its rm999 but now luckily new buyer blh dt rm950 saje huhuhu

My next item to come is tefal food processor (trip 31 which is very soon to reach)
And yg plg ditunggu2 since now kn musim meroti hihiji my Andrew james mixer and breadmaker (trip 32 yg sdg belayar dr uk blk msia) doakn smoga slmt sampai,  Alhamdulillah semua dh habis byr.
Mommy dh stop buying kitchen stuff d, tunggu daddy make over kitchen sajok, ie psg built in cabinet huhuhu xde tmpt nk parking those stuff huhuhu

Now its time to make over my self, ngeeee

No comments: