How to order?

WhatsApp 0192822328 (For fast response)
Email to noranni.othman82@gmail.com

Urusan Postage SETIAP ISNIN & KHAMIS sahaja.

Siapa saya?

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am malay with chinese husband, mommy for my precious darling Dhiya Alexander , princess Daisy Amelia and Dahlia Arianna.
“Geniuses are just people who had good mothers.”
― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

1 month baby dies due to meningitis

Semalam tengah sibuk buat keje kat bawah, my fren received a call from his wife, wife dia inform yang baby yang mereka visit last week baru meninggal tadi. Its just 1 month old baby. And tentulah ai tanya...kenapa??
My fren told me the baby dies sebab meningitis...
Last week when they visit, the parent look very happy & the baby look healthy.
But today, everyone is sad :(
Apa yang my fren ceritakan, mereka dapati baby tu tak sihat, bawa ke hospital, doc amik cecair dari tulang sumsum & dapati bayi itu dijangkiti meningitis.... namun tidak dapat diselamatkan.
Katanya menigitis adalah jangkitan bacteria di otak.

I am super worried, I share with my hubby semalm and ask him what is meningitis? He ask me to gugel, so ni pagi2 ai sudah menghadap mr.google and found the definition of meningitis here.
Tak puas lagi... nak tahu bagaimana ia boleh terjangkit kepada newborn baby or this 1 month old baby,
I found PDF text here . So i conclude this poor baby mesti terkena "late-onset infection".

Bacteria infection during pregnancy to be watch out here

Next week on monday, I definitely will ask more question to my gyne, if extra test need i will do..
sekarang ni macam2 boleh terjadikan... scary lio huhuhu


more info regarding meningitis here

*** Pray my baby stay healthy inside until her born.amin

No comments: