How to order?

WhatsApp 0192822328 (For fast response)
Email to noranni.othman82@gmail.com

Urusan Postage SETIAP ISNIN & KHAMIS sahaja.

Siapa saya?

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am malay with chinese husband, mommy for my precious darling Dhiya Alexander , princess Daisy Amelia and Dahlia Arianna.
“Geniuses are just people who had good mothers.”
― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Followers

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Creamy buttered scallop


happy weekend with happycall again :)
menu lunch kami sabtu ni is spicy pucuk paku with udang kering (for Abbie mommy cook asing yg x pedas punya) and this special menu "creamy buttered scallops" cooked using my HC.

yes, i love my HC coz it served healthy dish for my family.
this creamy buttered tak pedas, so Abbie oso can eat.
Recipe? I will update when blogging guna lappy.

Take care & comb your hair,
 From Mommy Annie Tay with L.O.V.E

No comments: