How to order?

WhatsApp 0192822328 (For fast response)
Email to noranni.othman82@gmail.com

Urusan Postage SETIAP ISNIN & KHAMIS sahaja.

Siapa saya?

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am malay with chinese husband, mommy for my precious darling Dhiya Alexander , princess Daisy Amelia and Dahlia Arianna.
“Geniuses are just people who had good mothers.”
― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Followers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lesson# 2 : Montessori Practical Life Material : Pouring water V1.0


Semalam I repeat  Monday  activity dengan menggantikan beras kepada air [air ribenna].
Abbie so excited, he still remember previous lesson BUT he forgot exactly how to pour without spill out the water. So I will said, practise make perfect. He need to do it more frequent until he expert and then I will proceed to the next activities. But.....kalau buat hari-hari benda yang sama tentu bosan kan, so I plan to teach him 7 different activity everyday and repeated on the next week. Perhaps continue for 2 or 3 weeks kan....ok tak hehehe

Update:
- I am not worry about Practical Life Material since ia adalah dari our daily activities such siram bunga [yes abbie dah pandai siram bunga], berus gigi, cuci tangan, sapu sampah, buang sampah dsbg
- my focus now to prepare Sensorial activity material.....have few in hand and few more to build hehe

No comments: