How to order?

WhatsApp 0192822328 (For fast response)
Email to noranni.othman82@gmail.com

Urusan Postage SETIAP ISNIN & KHAMIS sahaja.

Siapa saya?

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
I am malay with chinese husband, mommy for my precious darling Dhiya Alexander , princess Daisy Amelia and Dahlia Arianna.
“Geniuses are just people who had good mothers.”
― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My homeskol project

Since original Montessori material is so expensive, ai have to be more creative, alternative either to find similar toys yang membawa function yang sama, or find at DIY shop, my friend recommend to find at Mr DIY shop , here the list of Mr DIY shop that I have compiled :)

1) Mr DIY kuchai lama, at the kuchai entrepreneurs park
2) Mr DIY Jusco AU2
3) Mr DIY Pudu Plaza
4) Mr DIY Axis Atrium at Pandan
5) Selayang mall at lower ground 
6) chow kit @ 368 Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur 
7) Dataran sunway, kota damansara 
8 & 9) Puchong got 2 branches - Tmn kinrara & Bdr Puteri 
10 & 11) Metro prima kepong & sri gombak 
12) Tesco Extra in Seremban. 
13) Jusco taman equine
14) Endah Parade, Sri Petaling (Carrefour) 
15) Bandar Sri Permaisuri, Cheras ..Opp HERO Supermarket..
16) Behind jusco cheras selatan 
17) 1st floor, Pandan Kapital, Pandan Indah 
18) Mr. DIY Bukit Mertajam, beside DIMSUM CITY 



Nearest my place would be # 13 & 16 provided my hubby so sporting to bring me shopping there huhu

My concern more to sensorial material since practical life we can use barangan dari aktiviti seharian kita. So I plan to DIY while I have free time @ opis wahahaha
bawa gunting, gam, coloured paper buat OpisSkol pulak wahaha :P [tu je masa yang i ada since di rumah sudah busy dengan si tecik saye huhu]


This list for 15 sensorial xtvt yang i have list down kan...some of it ai oredi have.
Doakan project saya berjaya secepat mungkin & i can practise with my darling son ngeee~
and of coz i will share the material & xtvt here....
mana tau nanti, bila ai dah jad surirumah sepenuh masa, feel free to sent your baby to me...i will feed them with good food & gr8 xtvt but....with higher fee teeetttttt.... :P
hihihi

sampai berjumpa lagi.....daaa :)

No comments: